Firstplan has provided planning advice on commercial kitchens for food delivery since their early inception in the UK and is now a market leader in this sector, acting as retained planning consultant for key operators.
As demand for food and grocery delivery services and the need for commercial kitchens for food delivery has increased exponentially, Firstplan continues to provide dynamic and commercially sound planning advice allowing operators to expand into new locations.
Over recent years, Firstplan has gained a wealth of experience securing planning permission for commercial kitchens and other on-demand food delivery operations across various local authorities. This unique expertise and insight enables us to provide unparalleled advice on all planning related aspects, including the evolving approach taken to Use Class issues and associated amenity considerations. Firstplan also has extensive experience of negotiating suitable planning conditions to ensure the kitchens can operate effectively including those relating to hours of operation, delivery and access restrictions, noise, odours and ventilation.
Our services have included:
- Strategic planning advice regarding site roll-outs
- Due diligence and background planning appraisals
- Pre-application engagement with Local Planning Authorities
- Planning Applications for changes of use, external kitchen extraction, variation of conditions and advertisements
- Handling of planning appeals and enforcement issues